The Agriturismo “Podere Nigriano” is a family-run facility, which counts 5 locations. It has been built in 2018 from the old buildings of the original farm: the barn and the house of the keepers. The rooms can accomodate up to 14 people. Every room is different for shape, size and forniture, which is elegant but informal.
- Check-in from 2 p.m to 8 p.m.
- For everyone who needs a early or late check-in, please agree the arrival time in advance by calling 00393479689096 (Maurizio) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The guests must give their valid ID cards, they are needed by the Italian law for the check-in. Failure to comply with this obligation constitutes a violation of the penal code and it authorizes the manager to request the immediate abandonment of the structure. The data of our guests are treated in accordance with current privacy legislation.
- The Agritourism is opened to everyone who wants to buy the farm products. It is possibile to taste and buy the products (oil, honey, cherries etc.).
- Check-out from 8 a.m to 10.30 a.m.
- For everyone who needs a late check-out, please agree the time in advance with Maurizio.
- at check-out after 10.30 p.m. without any agreement, an additional charge will be applied.
- The city of Salò asks
for the payment of a local tax (1€ a day per person aged 16 and over).
The total amount of the local tax must be paid in cash on check out.
- The room will be cleaned daily from 10.30 a.m. to 13.30. Leave the room while cleaning. In case of occupied room cleaning will not be guaranteed.
- Towels and bed linen will be changed twice a week.
- Leave the dirty towels in the suitable basket. Please, do not leave them on the floor.
for the rooms
- Pets are allowed. Do not leave them unguarded.
- Do not smoke in the room and in the apartment.
- Parties cannot be organized and other undeclared people can be hosted
- The guests are
responsible for every damage and they will be charged for the entire amount.